Call for papers
We have the pleasure to invite you to participate at
4th International Symposium on Electrical Engineering and Energy Converters
which will take place 26 - 27 September 2013 in SUCEAVA, Romania. During the symposium the inventica exhibition, Equipments in Electrical Engineering will be arranged.
- Transformers and Electrical Machines
- Special Electromechanical Converters
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Robots and Actuators
- Electric Drives and Automations
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Power system instrumentation and control
- Compatibility, Quality, Efficiency and Power system security
- Smart grid and smart measurement (PMU)
- Requirements for generators related to frequency deviations
- Local and Wide Area system monitoring: concepts, tools and awareness
- Modern Methods in Electrical Engineering Education
During the symposium the inventica exhibition, Equipments in Electrical Engineering will be arranged.
In the second day of the symposium will take place a workshop dedicated to ”Scientific research in electrical engineering”. Results, prospective and foreground research domains are expected to be discussed.